Fine Dining at our Moosehead Lake Restaurant
368 MAINE, The Lodge at Moosehead Lake’s restaurant, is open for Prix fixe AND Chef’s tasting fine dining with menus created by Executive Chef Tyler Upton. Dine inside our lake-view dining room, or outside on the deck (weather and availability permitting). Quickly becoming known as the absolute BEST food in Greenville, Chef Tyler’s food is exceptional, and unlike anything in the area. Join us at The Lodge at Moosehead Lake and enjoy amazing food & drink, an outstanding lake view, and exemplary hospitality, May through October.
The Restaurant is open to the public and overnight guests May-Oct: Thur-Sun 5-8pm. We are offering both Prix fixe AND Chef’s tasting menus each evening. Dinner reservations are required.
- Prix fixe menu is 3 courses at $99. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice when making a reservation.
- Chef’s Tasting menu is 5 courses at $125. The last seating for chef’s tasting menu is 7pm. We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions for this menu.
- Optional wine pairings available for $50.
- Please note menus are subject to change based on food availability and market pricing.
- Young adults ages 15 years and older are welcome.
- No deposit required, but we kindly ask for 48 hours notice if you must cancel a reservation. Please call the lodge for parties of 5 or more.
The Food of Chef Tyler Upton:
Chef Tyler describes his food as New or Modern American utilizing local ingredients combined with modern techniques to bring a new level of cuisine to Greenville, Maine. Tyler, a Culinary Institute of America graduate, has served in the US Navy and most recently worked at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island as the Chef de Cuisine. He has worked at Relais & Chateaux resorts, remote locations in Alaska, and in kitchens as far as Tokyo and Istanbul. Most recently his cuisine has earned The Award of Excellence from DiRoNA! Join Chef Tyler at The Lodge at Moosehead Lake, one of the finest Moosehead Lake restaurants in the area. Come for the food, stay for the views!
Dining Photo Gallery
Special thanks to Kevin Couture Photography for our chef & cuisine photos.
Stay in the Know!
Connect with us and sign up for our newsletter!