Fine Dining at our Moosehead Lake Restaurant
The Lodge at Moosehead Lake Inn & Restaurant turns 105 years old this year and what better time to reinvent ourselves and celebrate! It’s also the perfect time to announce our new Chef Tyler Upton! Tyler is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, has served in the US Navy, and most recently worked at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island as the Chef de Cuisine. Tyler has worked at Relais & Chateaux resorts, remote locations in Alaska, and in kitchens as far as Tokyo and Istanbul. Chef Tyler is looking forward to sourcing local ingredients for his creations at the lodge and is excited to be here with us in Greenville, Maine! Join Chef Tyler at The Lodge at Moosehead Lake, one of the finest Moosehead Lake restaurants in the area. Come for the food, stay for the views!
We’re also pleased to announce our newest culinary experience, our Cooking School Package – Learn More!
Regular Dinner Hours
The restaurant is open to our overnight guests and the public for dinner! Our fabulous Prix Fixe Menu is back Fridays-Sundays, 5-8pm through March (closed in April), and returns in May for our Restaurant’s Grand Re-Opening Chef’s Choice Dinner Sunday May 7th! The restaurant will then be open through October, Thursdays-Sundays, 5-8pm. Dinner Reservations Required.
- Prix Fixe Menu: Come enjoy a relaxing evening, sumptuous dinner, and spectacular view. A 3 course dinner for $69 is served through March. In May we introduce our 4 course dinner for $99, view sample menu.
- Reservations Required: Overnight guests may add an Advanced Dinner Reservation to their lodging reservation. Non-overnight guests, please make a reservation here.
- Please note menus are subject to change based on food availability and market pricing.
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions with advance notice when making your reservation.
Chef’s Tasting Menu Dinner Dates:
In addition to our regular dinner service, we host Chef Choice Tasting Menu Dinners open to the public and lodging guests. The idea of a tasting menu is to offer you a variety of different foods, flavors, and textures and to show you the chef’s style of cooking. It’s a chance to try new ingredients and flavor combinations. Our menu isn’t revealed until the night of the Chef’s Tasting which adds to the excitement. It’s Chef Tyler’s favorite dinner night too!
- 6 courses, 6pm seating.
- Call (207) 695-4400 or RESERVE ONLINE.
- All courses are chef’s choice. We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at Chef’s Choice. Please call the lodge if you have questions about your dietary requirements.
- Dress is upscale casual.
- $99 per person. Wine pairing $50 per person
Upcoming Dates – 4th Sunday of the month January-March:
- March 26, 2023
- May 7th, 2023 Restaurant Grand Re-opening!
2nd and 4th Sundays May-October:
- May 7 & 28, 2023
- June 11 & 25, 2023
- July 9 & 23, 2023
- August 13 & 27, 2023
- September 10 & 24, 2023
- October 15 & 29, 2023
*Credit card required to secure all reservations. We require a 48-hour notice for dining cancellations. Due to our small size and rising food costs, no shows will be charged $20 per person to the credit card on file.
Dining Photo Gallery
Special thanks to Kevin Couture Photography for our chef & cuisine photos.
Stay in the Know!
Connect with us and sign up for our newsletter!