Moosehead Lake Weddings for up to 20 Guests
If a small intimate wedding in a stunning setting is more your style, The Lodge at Moosehead Lake has everything you need for this 4-5 hour event. Treat your guests to luxurious lodging and an unforgettable wedding dinner. You choose your flowers, officiant, photographer, and music from our preferred provider list and we provide the venue, food, and lodging.
Micro Wedding Details:
Call for pricing:
- Wedding dinner & Lodging prices based on number attending.
- 3 courses/ pricing based on meal choices. Does not include 20% gratuity or alcohol.
Add-ons: (Additional Fees)
- Continental breakfast for your lodging guests.
- Cocktail hour. Price per person (signature cocktails, wine etc.)
- Cake and champagne (initial champagne toast & cake cutting and champagne toast). Priced per person.
- Charcuterie table for cocktail hour (cheese, fruit, veggies, mustards etc.). Charcuterie table required if cocktail hour added on. Priced per person.
- Red or white house wine bottle on each table.
- S’mores table for guests after wedding (weather dependent) at our firepit. Priced per person.
- Custom Marriage certificate memento.
Micro Wedding Policies:
- A 50% deposit on your micro wedding is required at booking.
- Cancellations: 30 days notice is required. Less 30 days, a $100 administration fee and full amount of micro wedding package, including any ordered food will be charged.
- As an adult destination location, children attending require a complete rental of the lodge and dining room.
- Micro Weddings not available on holidays.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. 3rd party gift certificates cannot be used for weddings. No substitutions will apply. Non-alcoholic beverages are available.
- Please review full Inn Policies.
Micro Wedding Gallery:
Special Thanks to Kevin Couture Photography for being our wedding photographer.
For additional photos of weddings at Lodge at Moosehead Lake, please see the Wedding Category of our Blog.
Stay in the Know!
Connect with us and sign up for our newsletter!